Are you looking to change your in-person conference into an interactive virtual conference?
If so, our Virtual Conference Software can help you achieve a full, online conference experience complete with live networking, virtual sessions and exhibit halls and even virtual poster sessions.
To help you navigate the process of taking your event virtual we have outlined our solutions below:
- Webinar & Webcasts - Offer interactive, live events or re-broadcast recordings
- On-site Event Capture - Live stream your event content or provide on-demand delivery
- Virtual Conferences - Create Rich and engaging virtual events with streaming presentations, attendee networking via live-chat, and virtual expo booths with lead retrieval
- Digital Vendor Guide - Give your exhibitors and sponsors further exposure online with digital guidebooks featuring solution providers to virtual attendees.
- Mobile 365™ App - Engage delegates and members year-round with open forums, committee chat rooms, digital publications and mobile notifications using the Mobile 365 App. This app integrates with Community Brands AMS systems so only members can view your association’s membership directory, publications and live updates
- Virtual Poster Sessions - Take your in-person scientific poster session online with Virtual Poster Session software. Enable attendees to view posters online, download handouts, and listen to recorded lectures by poster authors.
- Continuing Education, for clients providing credit hours - Offer distance learning, issue credits, and track education credits. Create custom evaluations for multiple certificate types in an easy to use web portal. Issue credits in multiple formats to meet customer CE licensing needs. Combine evaluations with a virtual meeting to minimize disruption to your association and your members.
Learn more about our Virtual Conference Software today.
Interested in learning more about our Virtual Conference Solutions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Plan and Execute a Virtual Conference
If you're looking to "Go Virtual" with your event, the Event Tech Group is here for you. We’ve outlined the virtual software solutions you’ll need and guidance on how to implement these solutions to take your event online in this guide.
About the Author
Katie has a passion for marketing and writing. She enjoys learning about all aspects of events and sharing this knowledge through the Expo Logic Blog.